Nanoboy : Mission Health is a 2010 web-series that is
An ordinary boy who transforms into the world’s smallest superhero and fights microscopic villains in places too tiny for the naked eye! With the help of his friends, C.J. and Isaac Neuron, Nanoboy sets out on a quest through the human body and other microscopic worlds all around us to promote health awareness among kids!
- How Do I Feel? (Hail to the King)
- It’s Not My Fault! (Bogs Bogus Buddy)
- Fire! Fire!
- Home Alone
- Ouch! (Magnetic Microbe Men)
- Keeping Fit
- A Breath of Fresh Air
- It’s My Body (Nano Elders)
- Watch Out! (Attack of the Sparkling Bling Bling - museum scene only)
- Growing Well
- Well Balanced
- Road Safety
- Big Bully
- A Friend in Need
The Magazine series in the same name (sometimes known as "Nanoboy Adventures" only lasted 2 issues. the first issue is published in 2010 while the second issue is published two years later.
- Some of the webisodes were copied from the series.